MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB develops new approach to thinning image data for USAF
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on April 27 that it has developed a unique approach to thinning hyperspectral image data for evaluation by the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). Under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), data thinned at different levels will be evaluated by AFLCMC for compatibility testing with existing tools used by the U.S. Air Force to analyze hyperspectral data.
The research and development agreement is for investigating innovative ways to shrink a variety of data types with an emphasis on ensuring that mission-critical, back-end processing is not compromised. Results delivered so far have demonstrated low complexity methods for thinning optical images and audio files.
Click here to read the full story published by Intelligence Community News on May 1.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology