MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB launches new IT Asset Management and Discovery software for customers
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on May 25 that a new Information Technology Asset Management and Network Discovery Tool (ITAM-ND) is available for customers. The software tool, powered by xAssets, Ltd., is browser-based and accessible from any computer network. It was recently introduced at the 2017 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa, FL.
Click here to read the full story posted on May 29 by Intelligence Community News.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL