MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB partners with CACI on TIES contract for the US Army
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on September 18 that the company is a subcontracting partner with CACI International Inc. on a Technical, Information and Engineering Services (TIES) task order to support the U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC).
If you have a subscription to the publication, click here to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop