MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB partners with CACI on TIES contract for the US Army
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on September 18 that the company is a subcontracting partner with CACI International Inc. on a Technical, Information and Engineering Services (TIES) task order to support the U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC).
If you have a subscription to the publication, click here to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology