JWC: A Fresh Look at Multi-level Security (MLS)
The success of the warfighter is increasingly dependent on information that cuts across multiple security domains. The lack of a comprehensive and integrated solution is impacting mission success, which is why military leaders are looking for a new capability. The current architecture available through the Unified Cross Domain Office (UCDMO) baseline, provides a piece-meal approach for operations across multiple security levels. This paper canvasses warfighter needs, addresses technological advances and discusses the process to achieve Multi-level Security (MLS) necessary to enable our national security strategy for the next
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA