MacB Awarded $4.7 Billion CAAS IV Contract
MacAulay-Brown Awarded $4.7 Billion Contracted Advisory and Assistance Services (CAAS) IV IDIQ Contract from the United States Air Force
DAYTON, Ohio, December 12, 2011 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Defense and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that it has been awarded a position on the Contracted Advisory and Assistance Services (CAAS) IV Indefinite-delivery/Indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract by the United States Air Force. The total maximum ceiling of the five-year contract is $4.7 billion.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA