MacAulay-Brown Awarded Multiple Contracts as Team Member Supporting Tank and Automotive (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Center (LCMC)
Three Multiple Award, ID/IQ Contracts Provide Strategic Engineering Services
DAYTON, Ohio, June 29, 2014 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, today announced an award as a teammate to PD Systems on U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command’s Strategic Services Solutions (TS3) family of contracts, with ceiling value estimated at $3.2 Billion. MacB will offer services across three IDIQ contracts that include Knowledge Based Services (KBS), Equipment Related Services (ERS), and Research and Development (R&D).
The TS3 contracts will primarily support the following customers:Program Executive Office (PEO) Combat Support and Combat Service Support (CS&CSS)
- PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS)
- System of Systems Engineering & Integration (SoSE&I)
- Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
- Enterprise Agencies of TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC)
MacB will offer engineering and technical services, logistics and project management, equipment modification and installation, maintenance, and repair and overhaul. R&D work will include technical representative services, research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E), and working with R&D laboratories across any Department of Defense (DoD) service.
“With this win, our partnership with PD Systems will allow us to provide the full range of knowledge-based, logistics and R&D services that the TACOM community requires,” said Sid Fuchs, MacB President and Chief Executive Officer. “We have more than two decades of experience working with various DoD Life Cycle Management Command customers, and we’ll draw on that knowledge to help TACOM enhance and improve systems performance and readiness.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group