MacAulay-Brown Awarded Prime Contract in the Logistics Domain of AMCOM EXPRESS
Part of Re-Greening Process for AMCOM’s Evergreen GSA-Based Acquisition Strategy
DAYTON, Ohio, June 1, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, today announced a prime contract win in the Logistics Domain of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM), under the Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS) program. AMCOM is primarily responsible for assuring aviation and missile readiness with seamless transition for combat operations.
AMCOM EXPRESS is a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), broken down in four domains based on the use of General Service Administration (GSA) federal supply schedules. They are used for acquiring advisory and assistance services that may include analyses, evaluations, information, recommendations, training, and technical and management support. MacB’s prime contract win was in the Logistics Domain.
Specific task order support that MacB will provide within the Logistics Domain includes:
- Information technology and managerial support
- Logistics and operational assistance
- Training and training devices
- Design influence/concept definition
- Manpower and personnel
- Computer resources support
“This win allows us to showcase our years of experience delivering the complex services outlined in this contract,” said Fred Norman, Senior Vice President and General Manager for MacB’s Mission Systems Group (MSG). “Our customer operates in a challenging and dynamic mission environment, which includes a myriad of supported systems and equipment. We are viewed as a solid partner, capable of delivering quality products and engineering services in a timely manner. We look forward to working with AMCOM to meet those specific challenges.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference