MacAulay-Brown Executive Joins WSU Advisory Board
MacAulay-Brown Executive, Timothy Lawrence Joins Wright State University’s External Advisory Board of the Department of Electrical Engineering
Prestigious Department to Rely on Lawrence and Other Advisory Board Members to Assist in Achieving Excellence in its Educational Missions of Teaching, Research and Service
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Defense and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that Timothy Lawrence, Senior Vice President of the Advanced Technology Group has been selected by Wright State University’s Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) to serve on its External Advisory Board. As a member of the Advisory Board, Lawrence will provide his more than 36 years experience to assist the EE Department in the evaluation and assessment of program educational objectives to ensure the University’s degree programs meet the needs of employers in industry, government research laboratories and academia.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA