MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Recognized for Exemplary Workplace Practices
Receives prestigious Alfred P. Sloan Award
MacAulay-Brown, Inc was honored with the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. This prestigious award recognizes employers of all sizes and types in the greater Dayton area and across the country that are using workplace flexibility as a strategy to increase workplace effectiveness and yield positive business results.
As a recipient of the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. ranks in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of its programs, policies and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. An honor that employee’s have corroborated, affirming that it is indeed an effective and flexible workplace.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL