MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Recognized for Exemplary Workplace Practices
Receives prestigious Alfred P. Sloan Award
MacAulay-Brown, Inc was honored with the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. This prestigious award recognizes employers of all sizes and types in the greater Dayton area and across the country that are using workplace flexibility as a strategy to increase workplace effectiveness and yield positive business results.
As a recipient of the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. ranks in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of its programs, policies and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. An honor that employee’s have corroborated, affirming that it is indeed an effective and flexible workplace.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win