MacAulay-Brown Partners on IDIQ Contract Award for U.S. Special Operations Command
DAYTON, Ohio January 11, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, today announced that it has partnered with Mid Atlantic Professionals, Inc. (DBA SSI) on a five-year Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract from headquarters of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). SSI is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business that provides cleared professionals and solutions for the Department of Defense, U.S. Department of State, Special Operations and the Intelligence community. Total contract value for this IDIQ award is $450 million. The majority of work will be performed in Tampa, Florida.
Work will support SOCOM, including headquarters elements and all four components; U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM), Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), and Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).
MacB and SSI will provide professional services for Special Operations Forces under the SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS) Group B contract. Under the terms, the company’s Mission System team will engage in the following knowledge-based areas:
- Education and training including combat modeling, exercise planning/execution, cultural and language support, translation services and mission rehearsal
- Program management and administrative services as subject matter experts that includes writing position and concept papers, policy reports and other materials
“We are honored to be providing a myriad of professional services for this important USSOCOM contract,” said Troy Kohler, Vice President, Operations and Logistics Division for MacB’s Mission Systems Group. “These recent IDIQ contract wins demonstrate our commitment to execute an overall strategic plan to deliver outstanding technology and mission services on a global scale to Special Operations Forces and Combatant Command customers.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics