MacAulay-Brown Partners on Multiple Task Order Awards for the U.S. Air Force
F-15 Fighters/Bombers Directorate and the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
DAYTON, Ohio February 1, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that the company has been awarded multiple task orders with their prime Odyssey Systems Consulting Group LTD. The first award is for the F-15 Division of the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Fighters/Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW). The contract is for five years, and a majority of the work will be performed at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton and Warner Robins AFB in Georgia.
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center is responsible for the total life cycle of Air Force weapon systems for the U.S. and international partners. The Fighters/Bombers Directorate is charged with the development, test, production, fielding, modernization and sustainment of new and existing fighter and bomber aircraft weapon systems and subsystems for the Air Force and coalition partners.
MacB also partnered with prime Odyssey on the Professional Acquisition Support Services (PASS) II contract for the U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB). Headquartered at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, Massachusetts, the directorate’s responsibilities include developing, acquiring and sustaining capabilities supporting aerospace management, air operations, mission planning, intelligence, theater battle control, missile warning, space control sensors and joint operations.
For both task order contracts, MacB’s Advanced Technology Group will be providing:
- Technical services and engineering support to investigate technical integration issues associated with acquisitions
- Studies, analysis and evaluations to predict the effectiveness of system assets in viable scenarios, and minimize the need for additional testing
- Acquisition, financial management, contracting and administrative assistance
- Management, advisory and professional services
“We are excited to work with Odyssey on these important task orders for the U.S. Air Force,” said Tim Lawrence Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Advanced Technology Group at MacB. “Our team capabilities and strategic analysis will aid the Fighters/Bombers Directorate at WPAFB and Warner Robins AFB, as well as AFLCMC/HB at Hanscom AFB, in the development of state-of-the-art aircraft weapons and electronic systems that are needed more than ever to strengthen our military presence in the U.S. and abroad.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta