MacB in the News
MacAulay-Brown to boost small-biz partnerships
Dayton Business Journal
September 24, 2012
Dayton Business Journal – The largest locally-based defense firm in the Dayton region is boosting its partnerships with small business. MacB announced that it isopening a Small Business Liaison Office program, which includes mentor-protégé programs. Click here to read the entire article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA