MacAulay – Brown Wins A Missile Defense Agency MIDAESS Award
MacB has been awarded one of three MIDAESS Group 7 Agency Advisory Analytical Support contracts. We received an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide advisory and assistance services throughout MDA. The 5 year contract has a not-to-exceed ordering ceiling of $281,700,000. Under task orders for this contract, MacB and our Team Members will assist the MDA Acquisition Directorate in providing agency advisory analytical support by use of highly experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts throughout the agency for engineering, test, mission assurance, finance, acquisition, readiness and strategic activities in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology