MacAulay – Brown Wins A Missile Defense Agency MIDAESS Award
MacB has been awarded one of three MIDAESS Group 7 Agency Advisory Analytical Support contracts. We received an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide advisory and assistance services throughout MDA. The 5 year contract has a not-to-exceed ordering ceiling of $281,700,000. Under task orders for this contract, MacB and our Team Members will assist the MDA Acquisition Directorate in providing agency advisory analytical support by use of highly experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts throughout the agency for engineering, test, mission assurance, finance, acquisition, readiness and strategic activities in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order