MacAulay – Brown Wins A Missile Defense Agency MIDAESS Award
MacB has been awarded one of three MIDAESS Group 7 Agency Advisory Analytical Support contracts. We received an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide advisory and assistance services throughout MDA. The 5 year contract has a not-to-exceed ordering ceiling of $281,700,000. Under task orders for this contract, MacB and our Team Members will assist the MDA Acquisition Directorate in providing agency advisory analytical support by use of highly experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts throughout the agency for engineering, test, mission assurance, finance, acquisition, readiness and strategic activities in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference