MacB Announces Promotions, Consolidates Subsidiaries
MacAulay-Brown Announces Several Key Promotions and the Operational Consolidation of its Enterprise Solutions and Gray Research Subsidiaries
Strengthened Organization Positions MacB for Continued Market Expansion and Growth
DAYTON, Ohio, February 1, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today several key promotions and the operational consolidation of its wholly-owned subsidiaries. The organizational changes reflect the Company’s significant growth over the past few years, and positions MacB for continued expansion in the future. All promotions and changes took effect on February 1, 2012.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA