MacB Awarded AFSOC Alliant Contract
MacAulay-Brown Awarded $75 Million Contract by Air Force Special Operations Command to Provide Greater Situational Awareness to the Warfighter
DAYTON, Ohio, and SHALIMAR, Fla., January 30, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that it has been awarded a three-year, $75 million Alliant contract by the United States Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) to support intelligence units at Hurlburt Field, Fla. and Cannon Air Force Base (AFB), N.M.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA