MacB Awarded NAVAIR Ordering Agreement to Support Cyber Warfighting Capabilities
DAYTON, Ohio, October 24, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions, announced today that it was awarded a multi-year Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) to support the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Cyber Warfare Detachment (CWD) initiative, in order to provide a full spectrum of cyber warfighting capabilities for Navy aircraft, weapons, and related aviation systems and subsystems including ashore and afloat enterprise systems.
NAVAIR CWD develops and assesses cyber warfare capabilities for mission assurance, and to defend weapon and support systems including aircraft, unmanned vehicles, sensors, and corresponding maintenance, communications, and logistic systems. NAVAIR’s strategy is to develop the cyber workforce, invest in infrastructure and research, and establish standards and best practices for future cyber acquisitions.
MacB’s award covers efforts in the following five areas:
- Cyber penetration testing and penetration tool development
- Full spectrum operational cyber warfare support
- Protection solutions and systems integration services
- Risk assessments and assessment methods
- System definition and architecture development
“Being chosen to support NAVAIR’s Cyber Warfare Detachment showcases our experience delivering key cyber technologies at a rapid pace for our warfighting customers,” said Dan Gutierrez, Senior Vice President and General Manager for MacB’s National Security Group (NSG). “Our team continues to meet and exceed customer expectations in a challenging and ever-changing cyber domain.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission-focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract