MacB in the News
MacB CEO to Speak at ACG Monthly Meeting
MacB President and Chief Executive Officer Sid Fuchs will be the guest speaker at the July monthly meeting of the National Capital chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) on Friday, July 21. He will speak to more than 100 attendees in McLean, Virginia at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner.
Established in 1988, ACG National Capital is a leading authority on corporate growth in the mid-Atlantic region that includes D.C. Metro, Northern Virginia and suburban Maryland. The organization’s mission is to drive middle-market growth, and provide opportunities for networking, deal making and professional development for leaders involved in building corporate value through mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.
Mr. Fuchs is a recognized and accomplished executive, thought leader, and National Security authority with more than 30 years of experience leading and building companies and organizations ranging in size from 100M to over 1.5B in annual revenue. He is also a widely-recognized public speaker and author of the popular business and networking book, “Get Off the Bench.”
Mr. Fuchs began his career in public service. He was recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) where he worked for a decade as an operations and technical officer. He then went on to sales and executive positions with Digital Equipment Corporation, Oracle, and Northrop Grumman. He was also the President and CEO of Northrop Grumman TASC and led that unit to cross the $1B revenue threshold in 2005. He joined MacB in 2011.
Click here to read Sid’s full bio posted on ACG’s National Capital blog on July 13.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency