MacB Files Provisional Patent for Signal Processing
MacAulay-Brown Files Provisional Patent for Signal Processing and Data Compression
DAYTON, Ohio, February 27, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, has filed a provisional patent application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on February 6, 2012.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA