MacB Lands $15.3 Million Task Order
MacAulay-Brown Inc. was awarded a competitive task order for $15.3 million, Under the USAMS II contract with USSTRATCOM. The period of performance is from 1 Feb 2010 to the end of Government Fiscal 2010, plus 3 one-year options. Under this contract MacB will provide all source analyst support for USSTRATCOM.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta