MacB Lands $15.3 Million Task Order
MacAulay-Brown Inc. was awarded a competitive task order for $15.3 million, Under the USAMS II contract with USSTRATCOM. The period of performance is from 1 Feb 2010 to the end of Government Fiscal 2010, plus 3 one-year options. Under this contract MacB will provide all source analyst support for USSTRATCOM.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics