MacB President and CEO Sidney Fuchs Named to the Louisiana State University Hall of Distinction Class of 2016
DAYTON, Ohio March 14, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions, announced today that Louisiana State University (LSU) has selected MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs to its Alumni Association Hall of Distinction. Mr. Fuchs is an alumnus of LSU, graduating with Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering in 1984 and 1987, respectively. In 2012, he was inducted into the LSU College of Engineering Hall of Distinction and named Executive in Residence in 2013. In 2015, he was appointed to the LSU College of Engineering Dean’s Advisory Council. He is an accomplished industry leader and executive with more than 25 years of corporate and government experience, as well as a National Security authority, published author and two-time political appointee.
The LSU Alumni Association Hall of Distinction recognizes alumni who have distinguished themselves and the University through their careers, personal and civic accomplishments, volunteer activities and loyalty to their alma mater. The 2016 class marks the 50th Anniversary of the Hall of Distinction. Since its inception in 1966, the LSU Alumni Association has selected 285 individuals representing a cross-section of graduates. Notable inductees include:
- NFL Player and Heisman Trophy Winner William A. “Billy” Cannon
- Former Louisiana Governors John J. McKeithen and Edwin W. Edwards
- Composer, Conductor and Academy Award-Winner William “Bill” Conti
- NBA Champion, All-Star and MVP Shaquille O’Neal
- U.S. Congressmen Russell B. Long, John B. Breaux, J. Bennett Johnston, Jr. and William Henson Moore, III
- Political Strategists Chester James Carville, Jr. and Donna L. Brazile
- Aerospace Engineer and NASA Spacecraft Designer Maxime Allen “Max” Faget
“The selection of Sidney Fuchs to the 2016 Hall of Distinction is a testament to his professional leadership, personal and civic accomplishments and loyalty to his alma mater,” said Cliff Vannoy, President and CEO of the LSU Alumni Association. “He exemplifies the essence of a true Tiger, and we are delighted to honor him with induction into the prestigious Hall of Distinction.”
“I am honored to have been selected by LSU for induction into this prestigious body and to share this recognition with my fellow Tigers,” said Fuchs. “Since 1966, LSU has welcomed more than 280 alumni into the Hall of Distinction and I am proud to now be included among this esteemed group.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Va., our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA