MacB Providing Innovative Engineering Services, Research and Program Management to the U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
Team Brings Broad Technical Expertise to the Armament Munitions Directorate
DAYTON, Ohio, August 24, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that Odyssey Systems Consulting Group LTD was awarded an Engineering, Professional and Administrative Support Services (EPASS) task order for the Armament Munitions Directorate, in support of the U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center. MacB was a key partner in this contract win, with more than 28 years of experience supporting Eglin Air Force Base in Florida, where all the work will be performed. Total contract value is $212 million, and work is slated to run through May 31, 2020.
The Armament Directorate is responsible for managing air and ground weapon systems and programs in order to equip military personnel. The goal is to enhance worldwide Air Force combat capabilities through joint development, testing, procurement, deployment and product sustainment. The directorate concurrently reports to the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition in Washington, D.C., and the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
MacB personnel will provide a broad range of solutions including:
- Multi-discipline engineering expertise
- Scientific research and development
- Financial and administrative duties
- Program management, lifecycle acquisition and sustainment for USAF and Foreign Military Sales customers
“We are pleased to be partnering with Odyssey Systems at Eglin Air Force Base on this contract,” said Fred Norman, Senior Vice President and General Manager for MacB’s Mission Systems Group. “With our more than two decades of experience working directly with U.S. Air Force customers, we are confident that we’ll be able to deliver engineering and product solutions so the Armament Munitions Directorate can meet and exceed their combat deliverables.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL