MacB Receives Multiple Award IDIQ Contract from U.S. Special Operations Command to Provide Mission Services
DAYTON, Ohio, August 3, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, today announced that it was awarded a five-year, multiple award, Indefinite-delivery/Indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) $900 million contract by headquarters of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
SOCOM is comprised of a headquarters and four components that include U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM), Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), and Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC). Additionally, it also includes a sub-unified command, the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs).
MacB is one of four prime contractors that will provide support services for global Special Operations Forces under the SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS) Group A contract. This contract has a five-year ordering period and supports all USSOCOM organizations. Under the terms, the MacB team will engage in the following knowledge-based areas:
- Multi-Specialty Engineering and Technology Solutions
- Program Planning, Management and Analysis
- Analytics, Advisory and Operational Services
“We are honored and excited to have been selected as one of the prime contract awardees for this very important customer and mission vehicle,” said Sid Fuchs, MacB President and Chief Executive Officer. “This win demonstrates our ability to execute a corporate strategy to plan, compete, win, and deliver full and open technology and services on a global scale.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency