MacB Secures Cyber Contracts for Critical Customers Around the Globe
DAYTON, Ohio April 11, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions, announced today that it has won a series of offensive and defensive cyber contracts and tasks totaling more than $45 million. These contracts are supporting classified Department of Defense (DoD) and U.S. Federal Government customers on a world-wide basis.
MacB’s cyber professionals are providing Host-Based Security System management, computer network defense, network engineering and operations, as well as around-the-clock threat and malware analysis. The company’s systems engineering and agile software development capabilities are critical to the enhancement and testing of tools, exercises and cyber tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) support.
“As the partner of choice for cyber missions, we provide the full range of technical expertise to meet unique requirements with our rapid capability development processes,” said Dan Gutierrez, Vice President for MacB’s National Security Group (NSG). “We are committed to defending our national security networks and leveraging our best-of-breed defensive practices for these critical customers.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency