MacB Showcases EW Capabilities at AOC International
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to Demonstrate Portfolio of Electronic Warfare Products and Capabilities at the 50th Annual AOC International Convention
DAYTON, Ohio, October 21, 2013 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company providing innovative engineering and technical solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that it will be demonstrating its Electronic Warfare (EW) products, services, solutions and capabilities at the 50th Annual Association of Old Crows (AOC) International Symposium and Convention.
Since its inception more than 30 years ago, MacB has partnered with the EW community, playing a critical role in the development of many of the EW weapons and defense systems in use today by the United States military. At the AOC International Symposium and Convention, the company will highlight a number of its custom built EW products and technologies, including:
Relocatable Jammer (RLJ) – MacB’s RLJ was developed for the United States Air Force Research Lab to provide realistic threat simulations to assess the military’s EW capabilities.
- Data Collection Pod (DCP) – The custom-designed DCP flown on an observer aircraft records the electromagnetic environment in EW-intensive exercises for use in post-test analysis.
- Power Reaper™ Energy Conversion Technology (ECT) – MacB’s patented ECT increases DC to DC conversion efficiency to greater than 90 percent; the breakthrough technology can be used to reduce battery requirements in remote or austere environments by more than half.
- Trust Assessments for FPGAs/ASICs – In response to DoD Instruction 5200.44 on trusted systems, MacB has developed the technology to perform trust assessments to determine if critical FPGAs or ASICs have been compromised.
“The innovative technologies and products we have developed in partnership with EW personnel throughout the military ensure that the United States maintains its strategic EW advantage,” said Tim Lawrence, Senior Vice President and General Manager of MacB’s Advanced Technology Group. “We look forward to participating in a lively discussion at AOC’s International Symposium and Convention and learning more about how we can better serve the EW community.”
As a testament to its commitment to the EW community, MacB currently has 21 inductees into the AOC EW Technology Hall of Fame. The high number of MacB Hall of Fame inductees results from the company’s long history of work in Information Operations and EW, as well as its commitment to hiring the best and brightest employees and fostering a culture of professional growth and satisfaction.
The AOC International Symposium and Convention will be held at the Marriot Wardman Park in Washington D.C., October 27-30. Please visit Booth 902 to learn more about MacB’s EW capabilities.
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB) For more than 30 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our innovative and proven engineering and technical solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Va., our 2,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency