MacB Supports USCG in Aircraft Component Reclamation Effort
The United States Coast Guard (USCG) Aircraft Repair and Supply Center (ARSC) at Elizabeth City, North Carolina has awarded a contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) to provide HC-130 aircraft component reclamation services in Kodiak Alaska. MacB was awarded this contract based on their previous performance supporting a USCG HC-130 CWB and other key fuselage removals in field conditions in December 2005. Under this 2008 effort, MacB removed the Center Wing Box (CWB), landing gear assemblies, cargo door and ramp, and other key components during January’s winter conditions. As part of this effort, MacB built specialized shipping containers to return these key aircraft components back into the USCG supply system. For more information please contact MacB’s Modification, Maintenance, and Repair (MMR) Division’s Operations Director, Mr. Ted Norman at 478-929-9960. MacB’s MMR Division is focused on providing Contractor Field Team (CFT) and technical service weapon system modification, maintenance, and repair (MMR) support to DoD and DHS customers.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon