MacB Team to Offer C-130 Center Wing Box Rehab Solution
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH, TIMCO Aviation Services (TIMCO) of Greensboro, NC, and Kellstrom Defense Aerospace, Inc. (Kellstrom) of Miramar, FL, have strategically teamed to offer a proven, affordable C-130 Center Wing Box (CWB) Rehabilitation solution tailored for foreign military C-130 aircraft. This modification will extend the service life for an additional 35,000 Equivalent Baseline Hours without recurring fatigue inspections or flight restrictions. Team members have previously accomplished this work on 123 C-130A models, and several of these models are still in service today. As the prime, MacB will provide program management and engineering leadership based on its 28 years of experience supporting aviation programs. TIMCO Aviation Services, a leading aviation Modification, Repair and Overhaul company in the US, will provide the modification facilities and touch labor. Kellstrom, a globally recognized aviation supply chain management company, will supply all new material for the center wing rehabilitation. The rehabilitation of the first CWB has commenced in order to help solve this time critical problem for foreign military C-130 aircraft.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon