MacB Wins $23M Air Force Research Lab Contract
The Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate has awarded a five-year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company, for the Characterization, Archival, and Distribution of Data for Image Exploitation Systems (CADDIES) Program. Program tasks will involve research and understanding of data/knowledge management, collaborative environments, computational engineering, and sensor system performance modeling, simulation environments, and demonstrations.
The effort will advance current database techniques, develop and acquire new and innovative data manipulation tools, provide web-site enhancements, distributed web-based data dissemination, provide parallel image processing, and integrate the Lab’s Sensor Data Management System (SDMS) with other applicable systems enabling Automatic Target Recognition and Sensor Fusion (ATR/SF) technology advancements.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency