MacB Wins $23M Air Force Research Lab Contract
The Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate has awarded a five-year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company, for the Characterization, Archival, and Distribution of Data for Image Exploitation Systems (CADDIES) Program. Program tasks will involve research and understanding of data/knowledge management, collaborative environments, computational engineering, and sensor system performance modeling, simulation environments, and demonstrations.
The effort will advance current database techniques, develop and acquire new and innovative data manipulation tools, provide web-site enhancements, distributed web-based data dissemination, provide parallel image processing, and integrate the Lab’s Sensor Data Management System (SDMS) with other applicable systems enabling Automatic Target Recognition and Sensor Fusion (ATR/SF) technology advancements.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta