MacB Wins $23M Air Force Research Lab Contract
The Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate has awarded a five-year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company, for the Characterization, Archival, and Distribution of Data for Image Exploitation Systems (CADDIES) Program. Program tasks will involve research and understanding of data/knowledge management, collaborative environments, computational engineering, and sensor system performance modeling, simulation environments, and demonstrations.
The effort will advance current database techniques, develop and acquire new and innovative data manipulation tools, provide web-site enhancements, distributed web-based data dissemination, provide parallel image processing, and integrate the Lab’s Sensor Data Management System (SDMS) with other applicable systems enabling Automatic Target Recognition and Sensor Fusion (ATR/SF) technology advancements.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics