MacB Wins 2nd Largest Services Contract In DoD
The Air Force announced on 14 July 2008, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of 4 small business winners along with 7 large business winners awarded a performance based Contract Field Teams (CFT) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract with an overall maximum ceiling of $10.2 billion. The contract will start on 1 October 2008. MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, said “this is a brand new, seven year, Prime contract for us with a new customer and a very large ceiling.” Small business work on this contract will be performed at multiple locations within the continental United States that employs 50 person contractor field teams or less. The CFT mission is to provide an extension to the DoD’s maintenance capability. The CFT program provides supplemental organizational, field & depot level maintenance, modification, and repair support and is used by DoD, other Federal agencies, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers. MacB’s CFT Program Management Office will be based in Warner Robins, GA.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta