MacB wins $9.8 Million dollar Senior Consulting and Specialized Technical Support (SCSTS) contract for AFRL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) was awarded a Headquarters Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Advisory and Assistance Services contract valued at $9,800,000. The firm-fixed price contract authorizes authorize senior consulting and specialized technical support for a variety of services related to the air and weapons division, the space and missile division as well as the strategic planning and transformation division. Capitalizing on a collaborative team of experts with focused and unique experience, MacB will satisfy requirements associated with base realignment and closure, systems engineering, program management, test, archival services, corporate development, organizational process analysis and process improvements. The SCSTS contract runs from Jan 2009 to Jan 2012. ASC/AQZCA, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio is the contracting activity (FA8622-09-D-8000).
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop