MacB Wins ACC Task Order Valued at $26 Million
Announced on Thursday, May 8, 2008, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. won the Air Combat Command Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) Task Order Valued at $26 Million. Supporting the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), this task provides counter intelligence analyst support to AFOSI Region 2 including overseas support in Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates. Mr. Charlie Schwegman, President of MacB, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and will allow us to continue to support the warfighter and our nation’s Global War on Terrorism.” MacB has won two other CAAS III task orders supporting Headquarters, Air Combat Command at Langley AFB, VA. CAAS III runs from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC bases, tenant organizations on ACC bases and ACC units worldwide. The MacB Team includes: Lockheed Martin, ManTech, LMI, ARA/Broadspere, PE Systems, ANSER, Pioneer Technologies, The Analysis Group, dNovus RDI, DP Technologies, Phantom-Eagle, Gemini Industries, Alion, The Durango Group, Craig Technologies, Odyssey, Jorge Scientific, OPTEC Solutions, USfalcon and INTECON.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon