MacB Wins AF Contract to Provide Program Management and Outreach Support for the AF SBIR/STTR and IRAD Programs
The AF Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a Best Value five year, $3.9M contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. This contract provides direct support to the Air Force’s Science and Technology (S&T) related programs focused on enhancing the development, advocacy, and transition of these technologies to acquisition programs in a way that will improve the return on investment against the needs of the AF. The Government-MacB Team will focus on improving the process of identifying and developing topics that address urgent warfighter needs and transition successful results to acquisition programs while strengthening awareness, involvement and advocacy of key S&T customers/stakeholders.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency