MacB Wins AF Contract to Provide Program Management and Outreach Support for the AF SBIR/STTR and IRAD Programs
The AF Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a Best Value five year, $3.9M contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. This contract provides direct support to the Air Force’s Science and Technology (S&T) related programs focused on enhancing the development, advocacy, and transition of these technologies to acquisition programs in a way that will improve the return on investment against the needs of the AF. The Government-MacB Team will focus on improving the process of identifying and developing topics that address urgent warfighter needs and transition successful results to acquisition programs while strengthening awareness, involvement and advocacy of key S&T customers/stakeholders.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop