MacB Wins Army Contract for Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Support
The Army 66th MI Brigade in Darmstadt, Germany has awarded a three year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will provide personnel as necessary to support the 66th MI Brigade, at specified locations in the European Command (EUCOM) and Africa Command (AFRICOM). MacB will provide intelligence support services, consisting of AGI and MASINT processing, exploitation, dissemination, analysis, operations/planning and collection. Wiesbaden Contracting Center, Wiesbaden, Germany, is the contracting office.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop