MacB Wins Army Contract for Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Support
The Army 66th MI Brigade in Darmstadt, Germany has awarded a three year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will provide personnel as necessary to support the 66th MI Brigade, at specified locations in the European Command (EUCOM) and Africa Command (AFRICOM). MacB will provide intelligence support services, consisting of AGI and MASINT processing, exploitation, dissemination, analysis, operations/planning and collection. Wiesbaden Contracting Center, Wiesbaden, Germany, is the contracting office.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA