MacB Wins First Task Order on Alliant Contract
MacB recently won a task order to support the 28th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base. The win was the first task order awarded to MacB under the Alliant Contract. The Alliant Contract is a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Government Wide Acquisition Contract designed to deliver cost-effective information technology solutions to the U.S. Federal Government. MacB will test Mission Planning Software and Aircrew Flight Equipment starting 1 September 2010 under the task order which has a base year and options for four additional years.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta