MacB Wins First Task Order on Alliant Contract
MacB recently won a task order to support the 28th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base. The win was the first task order awarded to MacB under the Alliant Contract. The Alliant Contract is a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Government Wide Acquisition Contract designed to deliver cost-effective information technology solutions to the U.S. Federal Government. MacB will test Mission Planning Software and Aircrew Flight Equipment starting 1 September 2010 under the task order which has a base year and options for four additional years.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop