MacB Wins First Task Order on Alliant Contract
MacB recently won a task order to support the 28th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base. The win was the first task order awarded to MacB under the Alliant Contract. The Alliant Contract is a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Government Wide Acquisition Contract designed to deliver cost-effective information technology solutions to the U.S. Federal Government. MacB will test Mission Planning Software and Aircrew Flight Equipment starting 1 September 2010 under the task order which has a base year and options for four additional years.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics