MacB Wins USSTRATCOM Contract
The Air Force announced on Friday, July 25th, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of six winners awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract for a maximum of $900 million. MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, said “this is a brand new, five year, full and open Prime contract for us with a new customer and a large ceiling.” Work on this contract will be performed at multiple locations in the USSTRACOM mission areas of Global Command and Control, Global Strike, ISR, Information Operations, Ballistic Missile Defense, Nuclear and Strategic Deterrence.” The multiple award ID/IQ contracts are for Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) in support of USSTRATCOM to provide support for necessary information and advice, opinions, alternatives, analyses, evaluations, recommendations, training and engineering services.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon