MacB Wins USSTRATCOM Contract
The Air Force announced on Friday, July 25th, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of six winners awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract for a maximum of $900 million. MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, said “this is a brand new, five year, full and open Prime contract for us with a new customer and a large ceiling.” Work on this contract will be performed at multiple locations in the USSTRACOM mission areas of Global Command and Control, Global Strike, ISR, Information Operations, Ballistic Missile Defense, Nuclear and Strategic Deterrence.” The multiple award ID/IQ contracts are for Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) in support of USSTRATCOM to provide support for necessary information and advice, opinions, alternatives, analyses, evaluations, recommendations, training and engineering services.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group