MacB Wins Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (ALC) Contract Worth $6.9B
The Air Force announced on 23 July 2008, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of 12 winners that has received a prime contract under the U.S Air Force’s Future Flexible Acquisition & Sustainment Tool (F2AST). MacB is eligible to compete for a maximum of $6.9 billion under the new 10-year acquisition contracting program. F2AST requirements include development, modifications and depot maintenance support to USAF aircraft and weapon systems. Under the new contract MacB will vie for a wide range of development, modification and maintenance task orders in support of all U.S. Air Force managed weapons systems and Special Missions programs. “We are proud to continue our rich history of providing mission support to the Air Force on F2AST,” said Fred Norman, Vice President Operations and Logistics. “We’re tremendously pleased to work with the Air Force once again sustaining vitally important weapon systems and look forward to meeting the needs of the Special Operations Community.” MacB’s F2AST Program Management Officer will be based in Warner Robins, Ga.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL