MacB Wins Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (ALC) Contract Worth $6.9B
The Air Force announced on 23 July 2008, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of 12 winners that has received a prime contract under the U.S Air Force’s Future Flexible Acquisition & Sustainment Tool (F2AST). MacB is eligible to compete for a maximum of $6.9 billion under the new 10-year acquisition contracting program. F2AST requirements include development, modifications and depot maintenance support to USAF aircraft and weapon systems. Under the new contract MacB will vie for a wide range of development, modification and maintenance task orders in support of all U.S. Air Force managed weapons systems and Special Missions programs. “We are proud to continue our rich history of providing mission support to the Air Force on F2AST,” said Fred Norman, Vice President Operations and Logistics. “We’re tremendously pleased to work with the Air Force once again sustaining vitally important weapon systems and look forward to meeting the needs of the Special Operations Community.” MacB’s F2AST Program Management Officer will be based in Warner Robins, Ga.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon