MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB helps Air Force trim, compress data files
DAYTON, Ohio. Engineering and cybersecurity firm MacAulay-Brown has announced a new approach to thinning hyperspectral image data for evaluation by the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). Under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), data thinned at different levels will be evaluated by AFLCMC for compatibility testing with existing tools used by the U.S. Air Force to analyze hyperspectral data.
Click here to read the full story published on Mil-Embedded.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL