MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB helps Air Force trim, compress data files
DAYTON, Ohio. Engineering and cybersecurity firm MacAulay-Brown has announced a new approach to thinning hyperspectral image data for evaluation by the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). Under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), data thinned at different levels will be evaluated by AFLCMC for compatibility testing with existing tools used by the U.S. Air Force to analyze hyperspectral data.
Click here to read the full story published on Mil-Embedded.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon