MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB wins subcontract to support Army’s distributed common ground system
DAYTON, Ohio. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) awarded MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) a subcontract to support the U.S. Army’s Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS-A). The two-year contract has a total ceiling value of $11 million.
Click here to read the full story posted under News on the Military Embedded Systems website.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta