MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB wins subcontract to support Army’s distributed common ground system
DAYTON, Ohio. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) awarded MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) a subcontract to support the U.S. Army’s Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS-A). The two-year contract has a total ceiling value of $11 million.
Click here to read the full story posted under News on the Military Embedded Systems website.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA