MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB wins subcontract to support Army’s distributed common ground system
DAYTON, Ohio. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) awarded MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) a subcontract to support the U.S. Army’s Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS-A). The two-year contract has a total ceiling value of $11 million.
Click here to read the full story posted under News on the Military Embedded Systems website.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency