MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
DAYTON, Ohio. Engineering and cybersecurity consultancy MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has won a technical and engineering services contract from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
Click here to read the full story published on mil-embedded.com on July 21, 2018.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon