Naval Aviation Rescue Unit SAR Excellence Award Recognizes MacB CFT
On 15 April 2010, the Commander, Naval Air Forces Search and Rescue (SAR) Model Manager announced that Naval Air Station Fallon Search and Rescue was awarded the Aviation Rescue Unit SAR Excellence Award for C/Y 2009. MacAulay-Brown Inc.’s Contract Field Team of 32 personnel provides around the clock support for the station’s three SH-60F helicopters. SAR Fallon provides coverage of the NAS Fallon Range complex, USMC Mountain Warfare Training Complex and the majority of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. In addition to Search and Rescue and Medical Evacuation operations, NAS Fallon SAR also participates in wildfire fighting via Bambi Bucket operations in conjunction with the Bureau of Land Management in the State of Nevada.
Additionally, on 12 February 2010, NAS Fallon SAR CFT was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for meritorious achievement from November 2008 to February 2010. Their tenacious drive and extraordinary professionalism enabled the flawless execution and completion of 2,749 mishap free flight hours and 1,268 sorties culminating in 53 lives saved.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics