MacB in the News
PDD.Net: DoD Awards $900M Special Operations Services
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) announced several contracts Tuesday, with the most lucrative being a multiple-award deal worth up to $900 million for Special Operations Command Wide Mission Support services.
Click here to read full story on Product Design & Development.
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta