MacB in the News
Technical.ly Baltimore: Pair of Maryland cyber acquisition deals start 2017
With breaches everywhere, cybersecurity seems poised to stay on the upswing in 2017. And as Maryland looks to become a cyber capital, we’ll be looking for companies making moves.
To start the year, a trio of Maryland companies working in the federal space announced cybersecurity-related acquisition deals on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group