MacB in the News
Technical.ly Baltimore: Pair of Maryland cyber acquisition deals start 2017
With breaches everywhere, cybersecurity seems poised to stay on the upswing in 2017. And as Maryland looks to become a cyber capital, we’ll be looking for companies making moves.
To start the year, a trio of Maryland companies working in the federal space announced cybersecurity-related acquisition deals on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop