Trusted Computation Through Biologically Inspired Processes
Due to supply chain threats, it is no longer a reasonable assumption that traditional protections alone will provide sufficient security for enterprise systems. The proposed cognitive trust model architecture extends the state-of-the-art in enterprise anti-exploitation technologies by providing collective immunity through backup and cross-checking, proactive health monitoring and adaptive/autonomic threat response and network resource diversity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop