MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency