MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
Alion Science and Technology has agreed to acquire engineering and technology services contractor MacAulay Brown to further expand a footprint across national security agencies.
Terms of the transaction announced Thursday were undisclosed. This is Alion’s first acquisition since the company was purchased by private equity firm Veritas Capital three years ago.
Click here to read the full post on WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner