MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
Alion Science and Technology has agreed to acquire engineering and technology services contractor MacAulay Brown to further expand a footprint across national security agencies.
Terms of the transaction announced Thursday were undisclosed. This is Alion’s first acquisition since the company was purchased by private equity firm Veritas Capital three years ago.
Click here to read the full post on WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS