MacB in the News
Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
MacAulay-Brown has added more depth in the areas of cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions through its latest acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting.
Hanover, Md.-based Enlighten IT was founded in 2007 and provides secure cloud engineering, analytics and big data solutions to the defense and intelligence communities.
CLICK HERE to read the full story published on Jan. 3, 2017 WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology