MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $8.5M SWEATER Task Order by the Air Force Research Lab
The Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) has awarded an $8.5M contract on the Spectrum Warfare Evaluation and Assessment Technology Engineering Research (SWEATER). The Advanced EW System Engineering and Demonstration (ASEAD) win has a three-year period of performance, for a total value of $8.5 million. All work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
To read the full story on WashingtonExec.com, click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology