MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $8.5M SWEATER Task Order by the Air Force Research Lab
The Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) has awarded an $8.5M contract on the Spectrum Warfare Evaluation and Assessment Technology Engineering Research (SWEATER). The Advanced EW System Engineering and Demonstration (ASEAD) win has a three-year period of performance, for a total value of $8.5 million. All work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
To read the full story on WashingtonExec.com, click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop