MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown announces $200 million in contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), has won $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers, the company announced July 10.
The company’s contract responsibilities for the prime awards include operations and engineering, prototyping, systems development, testing and training of specialized hardware, software and methodologies used worldwide. Most of the work will be delivered by MacB engineers, scientists, technicians, data analysts and operations personnel in Dayton, Ohio, and the Washington, D.C., area in addition to other locations.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech