MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown Company Wins USAF Data Analytics Contract
Enlighten IT Consulting, a MacAulay-Brown Inc. subsidiary, was awarded a $1.6 million data analytics contract to support the U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center.
EITC, which was acquired by MacAulay-Brown in December 2016, won a 1-year Data Analytics Pathfinder prime contract, and will assist with development and implementation of analytics on the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center’s Big Data Platform.
Click here to read the full story published on September 14.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology