MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Awarded $40M Prime Contract by Air Force Research Lab
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced Jan. 25 that it has been awarded a prime contract by the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) for Spectrum Warfare Evaluation and Assessment Technology Engineering Research (SWEATER). The task order contract has a seven-year period of performance for a total value of $40 million.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics