MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown Inc. Closed 2015 with Significant Growth
Advanced engineering services and product solutions provider MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has experienced an exceptional 2015. MacB has delivered close to 400 proposals to customers totaling more than $1.3 billion, and won more than 200 new business and recompete task orders through contracts valued at $430 million. The company also finished 2015 with more than $550 million in proposals awaiting an award decision.
CLICK HERE to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA